Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank You.

I tried.
I tasted.
I fell.

Although few, these three sentences accurately describe my own personal effort to become my own God. If not for God's presence and hand in my life, I would have never known...

I really strive to do bad. I mean, I must. In reality I hate sinning, but to sin always feels so sweet. It's an addiction, it's a craving, it's my reality.

My life is not ruled by my sin. It can't be. Or else, why would I feel so bad for sinning? Something must be at work. Something else must have a stake. Something must be reaching out to me, changing me, helping me.

God, thanks you for your hands, your presence. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thanks you for being with me. Thank you for staying with me. Thank you for being so kind. Thank you for for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment