So, this is the FIRST blog post....
I'm so nervous!
Actually, I'm not.
Today was a bit of a struggle. So much to do with school and such, it was hard for me to remember God was there with me the entire time. Odd, isn't it? I mean, God's so big that his presence is infinite. (And I didn't even take notice!!) So, how to fix this, how to solve this, how to do better...
Perhaps a routine is in order! Yes, that's right, a routine. I could, say, do lunch time devotions. Or morning prayer. Or both. Or a bunch of things!
The main thing is, truly, I've got to get my mind centered on God. When I idolize Him, it's hard to idolize anything else. (That's a good thing.)
" Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works that these will he do, because I am going to the Father."
(John 14, v. 12)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment