OOOOOO, now I get to make suggestions for her, and not for myself.
Well, to be honest, I don't wish to condemn her (or anything like that) for things not happening. On the contrary, I believe I've been blessed to have such an encouraging and spiritually-minded partner. But, that's not to say that she is without fault. By no means! Rebekah, I would ask you to:
1. Continue to encourage me with prayer and scripture.
2. Live out your faith before me.
3. Witness to others, but certainly witness to me with the truth of the Gospel.
4. Encourage me to be attending church (and assist me in learning).
5. Elevate God before me.
6. Pray for me.
A short list, but a plethora of possibilities! I need your help, I really do. I need your encouragement and love, as well. I'm an especially sinful man, and I lose track of my way so easily without guidance.
Thanks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment