We've been together for so long now. For nearly 2 years. Although this is the time that it gets tough, when we start getting tired and aggravated, it is also a time that we learn how much endurance each other and ourselves have. This past month has been a big struggle, and probably even longer for you, because you were holding your feelings inside.
This has been a very testing time.
But God had a purpose for this, and that was for us to learn. To learn more about each other, ourselves, and Him. It has been a time to learn to rely on God. I have realized that I can't just rely on myself to change, but if I ask God for help, he will give it.
God is so Good.
I am so glad, that despite the struggles, arguments, and all, we were able to stay together. And I think the only reason for this is God. He has kept us together for a reason, and not let us separate. He has a plan for us to grow in love, and to learn what love really means. Love means a whole lot. I could go on and rant about all of the things that entail what love is, but at its heart, it is doing whats best for the other person, and sacrificing and enduring through the toughest of times. Love is being strong in the storm. And we could not have been strong in the storm without God. He is our rock, our stronghold. He is the one who protects us and keeps us safe when battles arise.
He has a beautiful plan for us. I can already see the effects of his plan in my heart, and in the way you say your heart feels. Despite, or maybe even because of our issues, I find myself loving you more now than I ever have before!
And this is all because of God! When we put Him at the center of our relationship, He helps us to grow in strength and love. He loves us so much, that He takes control.
God is the only way that we can truly love each other. And Thank God that He is here for us!
I love you so so much, Josh, more than I ever have, and I know that is only because of God.
What a great God He is! To Him be all the glory! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment